martedì 23 dicembre 2014

ITPUG's Advent Calendar

This December, borrowing a concept commonly used in other communities, I decide to challenge the ITPUG members in writing an Advent Calendar.
The idea is quite simple: write a post (related to PostgreSQL of course) per day.

We started a little late, on December 3rd, and were able to push an article almost every day so far. Posts were pushed to the ITPUG members mailing list, generating several interesting discussions among the italian community.
It is possible to find the posts at our (italian-language) planet at www.planetpostgresql.it; please note that all articles on the planet are from my blog because I did the effort to "forward" them to the planet.


I hope this would be the first of several ITPUG Advent Calendars, and I hope other PostgreSQL Users' Groups will do the same in the future.

I'd like to thank all PostgreSQL developers, translators, testers for the great product they continue to deliver us.
And I wish a Merry Christmas to you all.

Nessun commento: